French Open – First Set Wins
Back a player to win on selected matches and if he wins the first set and loses, we’ll payout as a winner
The selected matches are as follows:
Round 1: Jan-Lennard Struff v Frances Tiafoe
Round 2: Sebastian Korda v John Isner
Round 3: Alexander Zverev v Marco Cecchinato
Round 4: Grigor Dimitrov v Stefanos Tsitsipas
Round 5: Diego Schwartzman v Dominic Thiem
Semi-final: Novak Djokovic v Stefanos Tsitsipas
Final: Novak Djokovic v Rafael Nadal
Need To Knows
- When will I be credited? If your backed player does not win we will aim to credit in Cash within 24hrs.
- What is the maximum qualifying stake? The maximum qualifying stake is £/€20 in cash per customer. For bets over £/€20, only the first £/€20 of the bet will count towards the promotion.
- Which bets qualify? Men’s Singles, Pre-match single bets on the Match Winner market on selected matches. Your first bet qualifies.
- Maximum qualifying stake: £/€20.
- Applies to single, pre-match bets on the Match Winner market on selected matches. The match will be named at the top of this page throughout the French Open which takes place from Monday 28th September to Sunday 11th October 2020.
- Bets placed on enhanced price offers are considered alternative markets and will not be eligible.
- Any bets that result in a void or push result, as well as those cashed out partially or in full will not be eligible.
- One payout, per customer, per match. First bet eligible.
- Any customer who places two or more eligible bets at the same time will have their bet with the lowest odds count.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers on this event.
- Winnings will be credited in the form of cash.
- Winnings will be credited within 24 hours of the relevant match ending.
- Bets placed using Free Bets will not qualify.
- Promo ID – 195415
- Promotion expires after the men’s final of the French Open (Sunday 11th October 2020).
- This offer is only available to accounts registered in United Kingdom, Ireland, Guernsey, Isle of Man and Jersey.
General Free Bet Terms
- Betway Sports Promotions department will be the sole judge in respect of honouring any and all promotional offers. Betway Sports reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend any offer and its terms at any time, including the cancellation of the promotion without any prior notice. Any customer deviating from the promotional rules may be disqualified without notice.
- Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming using a combination of bets which include both a Free Bet and cash on the same event to place equal, zero or low margin or hedge bets, shall all be considered irregular gaming for bonus wagering requirement purposes. Should Betway Sports deem that irregular game play has occurred, it reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings.
Last Updated - 03/09/2020 at 16:00 BST