First Goal Wins: Leicester v Tottenham
Back a team to win and if your team scores first and goes on to draw or lose, we’ll payout as a winner.
Need to Knows
- When will I be credited? We will aim to credit within minutes of the First Goal being scored, but please allow up to 24hrs.
- What is the maximum qualifying stake? The maximum qualifying stake is £/€10 in cash per customer. For bets over £/€10, only the first £/€10 of the bet will count towards the promotion.
- Which bets qualify? Pre-match single bets (Win/Draw/Win). Your first bet qualifies. Bets on the Draw do not qualify.
- Maximum qualifying stake: £/€10.
- Applies to single, pre-match bets on the Win/Draw/Win market on the Leicester v Tottenham match taking place on the 23rd May 2021, only.
- Bets on the draw outcome won’t count towards the promotion.
- Bets placed on enhanced price offers are considered alternative Markets and will not be eligible.
- Any bets that result in a void or push result, as well as those cashed out partially or in full will not be eligible. Bets are only eligible during 90 minutes - extra time will not qualify.
- One payout, per customer. First placed bet qualifies.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers on this event.
- Winnings will be credited in the form of cash.
- Winnings will be credited within minutes of the First Goal being scored, but please allow up to 24 hours.
- Any customer who places two or more eligible bets at the same time will have their bet with the lowest odds count
- Bets placed using Free Bets will not qualify
- Promo ID – 199337.
- Promotion expires on the 23rd May 2021.
- This offer is only available to accounts registered in Guernsey, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Jersey and the United Kingdom.
General Terms & Conditions
- Betway Sports Promotions department will be the sole judge in respect of honouring any and all promotional offers. Betway Sports reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend any offer and its terms at any time, including the cancellation of the promotion without any prior notice. Any customer deviating from the promotional rules may be disqualified without notice.
- Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming using a combination of bets which include both a Free Bet and cash on the same event to place equal, zero or low margin or hedge bets, shall all be considered irregular gaming for bonus wagering requirement purposes. Should Betway Sports deem that irregular game play has occurred, it reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings.